Wednesday, March 19, 2008

this is ALI. (workmate)
iskhandar, shaik, nabeel. (workmates)





stupid uncomfo office wear. spare me!



fik bastard naikkan slua dier.










cute or what si dier nie..




this sucks man. ive been busy at work ( and i really mean BUSY), sekejap2 "radhyah radhyah" sini, "radhyah radhyah" saner. kerjer aku sendiri tk habes. and thnks to khairul kan, me, yi ping and vin gotta REARRAGE the WAC(s) and count back EVERYTHING! AHHH! so fucking stressed up. then the makciks kejap2 "girl2 you tolong buat nie". "adek2 u tolong buat tu" AHHHH! give me a break! ='(! tmr's my last day of work. 20th march. but just when i thought i could relax, i betta erase tt off. cause i extend my contract til end of march. ahh. and tmr amek off. nak kene p skul and beli uniform. so im having a long holiday =D, kinda.~ i cudnt make up my mind to either continue my cntract til end of march or just follow the contract n end tmr til fik said "u kalau keje 1 more week u dpt 250. wasted kan kalau u tk werk. extend lah". so, i decided to. i told auntie zara, she said.. (ok she's the MOST GARANG CUM GEREK SUPERVISOR")











auntie: norlia dh tanye u kan u nak xtend ke tak abeh asal tanak ckp?
me: i tk terfikir. i extend til march but tmr i cnt come cos kene g skola.
auntie: uhm.. u eh!
me: heeee.
auntie: ok u bilng norlia... ok takpe.. u just come la k til end of march
auntie: ok thnks auntie zara

shes nice afterall. hehh.

so tmr im going to go sch buy uni and then go clementi take my giftpack with fik. yeah. im so tired. i just found a nice editing software. kinda ah. ok many2 pics. and fik bought for my fam durians and we ate like what gitu kan. and fik kate "nanti family u kentot bau durian busuk!". ahaha.. my dad makan mcm nak abeskan 2 biji durian tu se. tmr makan durian lagi ngn fik kat daerah .. entah die nak ajak aku g mane. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home