Friday, March 21, 2008


"star wi/o make up" HAHAHA
concentrating on the flinstone show.





















yst i went out the whole day! like gerek kan.. klua ngn fik.. but as usual.. he spoilt the day.. ZzzZz. we 1st went to my sch and bought uni and bynk size tkde and it kinda bore me. den pastu we balek my house letak baju beh lek2 jap.. den proceed to andrew road, mediacorp main reception to collect my giftpack and wow.. i got 5 cds for just 30 cents of sms. good eh. hehe.. den pas g andrew road, we went to.. ingtkan nak g junction 8 tapi we went to AMK hub instead. makan mcdonalds.. den we watch step up 2 .. gerek pe.. worth my 10 bux! cool la kan the dance steps. pas tgk wyng, we chill kat amk hub minum bubble tea and we mkn ol chunkie. pastu went to... kallang leisure park. as usual, main arcade kan.. hehe beh yeah.. tdi fik came over to my hse, lepak cos he gotta bk in by 7. SObx. cnt go out with him so decided to just hang ard my house. my mum suro makan nasi abes kan and me and fik abeskan ayam! ahaha. den he played with my sis. and my bro smoke with him so yeah.. what a lovely family.. *vomits*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home