Friday, August 29, 2008








my heart's too weak for another relapse.
I'm not positive that I can give the commitment that you're asking for.




school was alright. there's a "strongman" challenge today in school but i didnt bother bout it that much. watch "mad abt eng" at auditorium. den ate lunch at sch. there's a guy caught my attention in the bus. reason being, he's the exact duplicate of my abg sdare. i was shocked. according to aini, he was looking at me most of the times. hmm. and he alighted at the 1st tamp bus stop. i was still in the bus. we accidentally had an eye contact. disgust me! err. tmr is a long long day for me. shopping, eating, gossipping!!

slimy! good to know my bro and ur bro are friends! and 2 of my frens are ur acquintance.! =p

thnks for comforting. really.

life's better now. partially better.

no more heartbreaking. its hearthealing, for now.



i cried at dtwn east ystd but im happy, i have faeza. altho everyone there was watching at us, u think we gv a fuck? we sat so tak senonoh. we put our legs up on the chair. as for me, i did just that. i opened my shoes too. yes its not appropriate. but who cares????? i love you bitch.



faeza's right. i shudnt let a bitch's words bring me down. at the end of the day, bitches win. i lose. so, no point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home