Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i hate to be in the situation of being the centr person. NURAINI BTE JALANI, im really sorry for what had happened. yes its my fault. be mad at me if theres a need.. =[. FIKRI BIN MOHD YUSOFF, im sorry too. bottomline is, im really sincerely apologising to these 2 people whom i love.
today was totally fucked up. i had bruises on my back and my backbone hurts so much. i shall not really elaborate why but i see it coming. me and my big mouth. like a malay proverb goes "kerana mulut, badan binasa". yeah.. now i have plaster all over my body. haiz..but everything was kinda alright soon after. had my lunch + dinner @ saffrons.
n yes. not forgetting, my L'oreal 2 way powder foundation broke into pieces!!! the powder, the cover, and the mirror all broke into pieces. siak ah.. if tt stupid powder cost me $ 5 or $10 bux, id wudnt really break my heart. but helo. i bought it for $29.90 (quite ex for a powder dont ya think so). anything can be destroyed but never never never my make up set. cos all of them are ex. dammit.
i "pop-ed" the qn today but it was a dissappointment tho about the outcome. why must i even think about it when i knew all along that was what i wanted? why? nvm. im tired now. i need to rest and ease my mind of this. my friendship is at risk. why must it always be ... me, risking my friendship, for someone i love? this totally sucks to the core.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home