Saturday, March 29, 2008

as posted ystd, i went to town with my dear. got my esprit watch repaired cos the day b4, fik threw it from 4th floor 2 the ground floor. ah wtf kan. and i woke up today saw his msg saying if i dont want the watch, give it to him back. and my mom was like, "its yours what yan. he gave it to u". alah i dunoe lah.after going to hereen, me and babygirl went to cathay.. this guy was singing and damn typical malay siak suara.. den saw din.. AND A GIRL. hehehe. i took his breaded prawn. JUST ONE. not all. hehe. den went to wisma with babygirl.ok wells. reached home around 10+ and my legs were exhausted. aiii. i should pamper myself and get a good soak in the bathtub in my aunt's house today. cause its a saturday! and every sat my mom will go to my nenek/aunt's house. im so gonna follow and soak myself in. its aanother boring sat. nak klua, but with who? hais. boring boring. was otp tadi, and my mum politely interupted me. so i had to hang up. she said..

"skg kau dah tak ngn dier, hari2 la nampak muke kau kat ruma. kalau tak, jangan harap kau kat ruma".

hehe. my momma so bad!!! ok i love her tho. she talked abt me and fik.. bla3.. yesh.. i told her fik msged me pagi tadi and i cant b bothered to reply.. and mum laugh. apa sey? hehe. whatthehell. i think today im going out jap lor. really cant2 stay home at this condition. monday is my last day of werk. so it mashita, kartika, iskandar, vin, li ping, & sarah. awww. the office will b shorthanded den. hehehe! ok im gonna mandi2 and siap2 now.. looks like im going out alone. chaloz.~ have a nice weekend yall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home