Thursday, April 10, 2008

eyebrow trimming.
babygirl and her "makcik" sunglasses at mango

the pampering my hair session

the treatment room

got foot reflexology summore! how worth is my 170 spent! haha


org tgh geram tu smpai asap smue klua dari kpale..!!
babygirl looks like era fazira ngh make up for cinta cholestrol! haha! cos she looks chubby here





today i got my pay. 740. but left with 218 ajer. siak kan.. hahaha. yalah.. today went for rebonding (170 bux). and finally i bought for fikri psp (unrevealed). hehehe. den i go shopping at ZARA beli baju dier lawa.. (16.90) and kasut skola black colour at topshop (43 bux). im so happy today. me and babygirl shopped like hell. and yeah, took pics while rebonding. when i rebond, she highlight. hehehe. den she call me MISS J. ARHH. in the mrt she said.



"bye jong jong." alamak.. hahaha!! tkpe siti. rebond this time round for 170 is worth my money sey. heheheeeee.



ystd, meet babygirl and faeza after werk. we all makan at srisun when we saw wan, mas and dyla. me faeza and ct was at srisun too. well nth much.

im so happy tt i bought for fik psp already for his bdae.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home