Monday, March 31, 2008

my chinese cuzzin. i asked him to sent me his foto. this was like, ages ago. he's effing cute now. haha!

today was my last day of werk and its so much fun. kinda reunion tho. hahaha. had lunch tdy with ct, ida. beel msged me ystd tanye nak g lunch together tk since tdy's my last day. as in like, the whole ntuc income temp staff, lunch together, including the ones yg dh berhenti.. cos nari bynk org last day, including me. nvm ah.. i told em to go ahead.. den me ct and ida ate at long john. den ct makan so mcm org 10 tahun tk makan seh. hehehe. den mcm romantic gitu kiter smue makan dalam gelap cos LJS tak byr bill.. (siti ckp). and we all laugh se.. hehehe. den ida nak g ol chunkie den i ran to beel and tepuk blakang dier with my wallet. haha dier ckp aku pukul kuat and bdn dier sakit. LOL. the ol workmates pn masok.. best.. kt reception smue budk2 kiter.. finally kan, dpt amek gmbr ngn nazmi and beel. LOL.. haha. YAh and its sad tho. ok la.. I so gonna miss them. what sahrina said mcm touching.
"eh radhyah tc eh.. see u !!"
me: haha u too! happy werking. alah, lek ah. i stil got ur hp num pe
sahrina" yah.. hehe.. ok den. tc.!
Aww. sweet per.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home