Sunday, July 20, 2008



its never easy to see me in "baju melayu" but today, some saw. .So, ystd mum gave me some money to blanje. thnks mum. U know ur daughter. she's running out of money and u gave her a few hundreds? that nice. Thnks so much mummy. =D. Alhamdulillah, god's giving me a new hope in life. and i hope im making and choosing the right path this time. Being single doesnt mean sorrow. I still have frens. Finally met iqah. dah lame tk lepak ngn dier. so lepak lor. she said its gd if i were to buy life insurance in case kalau aku kene accident. haha .. okok its an inside joke. oni we know what. den wen we were walking, this grp of guys pekik my name and her name. and the guy was like "RIAN! Bastard seh tk knal kwn lamer". and when i turned, sial. aku tk kenal satu pon siak. bodoh. iqah also tk knal. so me and iqah talked bout real stuff. REAL STUFF. ystd, met my babygirl, siti. went joo chiat and then to downtwn. den went home take cab cos serious business waiting at toilet. hahaha. k la probably thats all? yeah.. thats my weekend. and i didnt know my name was changed to izan??hahaha. shasha called me izan. jauh nyeeee izan ngn rian. hahah.. okok. penat aku nyari. tc people. =D


im missing my 2nd bro so much right now! im feel like crying. the last i called him was.. on friday when he just reached on phuket. he said he wanted to buy for me bra and he got the cheek to ask my bra size summore. pantat tau this irritating brother. I miss him anw.omg. arggg. come home soon abang. (with presents pretty pls)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home