Saturday, June 7, 2008

today, was a working day for me. yeap. and it was raining heavily right? so dad sent me to work. he sent me, bro and mum to our destination. he sent me last. so yeah, its so fucking random for my dad to actuali talk abt me and fikri. whats there to talk about actually???? its over right??? haiz. i just got to know that Fikri msged my dad. and my dad said.
"papa tk reply. y shud i? i dont like when other people slap my girl"
yes dad. i love u. muacks. hahaha.
so at work today was draining. like really. hais. too many things in my mind right now. okok.
met Matin after work. was suppossed to go sheesha but apparently kan, some people kan, tukar plan.. so yeah.. just met matin at sing post and we ate at kfc. we saw diff kinds of people there. yang bau chilli lain, yang tgh diri abeh tibe2 jatuh lain, yang takde duit abeh makan kfc abeh minta air plain 4 cups abeh kentut lain.. hahaha. mepek sey.. and i dont know why, and how come the topic bout CINER MAMPOS came abt, but matin was wondering why chinese can still eat good food and can play mahjong when people die. hahaha. so he said, abeh melayu main congkak ar. CINER main mahjong, MLAYU main congkak. i was laughing. dats pretty kental.and also kan!!!
hahaha. someone doesnt know whats TAGBOARD is.
i was like,

Me: ___ tagged at my blog stupd stuff uh.
ANONYMOUS: whats a tagboard?
Me: smth people say to u or abt u at ur blog
ANONYMOUS: oh, TAgboard tu kat which side of u block?
me: huh??
ANONYMOUS: kat lift eh?
me: LAUGHING... no. its BLOG. not BLOCK

kau kental sia tu org. hahahahahha. u noe i noe uh. hmmm. =p

practically the day spent with matin was filled with laughters and yeah, i stepped on shit. ok shut up. im duing my project now.. and it sucks. arg.

and yeap, fikri msged me tadi. cant be bothered to reply. haiz. naik malas aku!!!! ok lah.. babe, if u reading this, i cant afford to lose u. but at the same time, i cant afford to lose "dier" too. =(
god dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home