Monday, June 16, 2008

ok SHOOTS. i just heard from my mum that this wed i gotta go my kak sdare's doa slamat fer her new hse ard aft maghrib. bloody shit.! baru plan ngn dorng2 wednesday nak p sheesha sial.. arr. okok im not going to my kak sdare's doa slamat uh. takpe. itu tk penting. frens more penting. =p.
like iqah said.. "kau dulu slalu ngn fik je. sikit ngn fik. smpai pulau kan kiter". yeap i admit that ah.. so foolish of me. so i think its time i shud spent time with them pulak.. if this wed jadi gi sheesha, it'll be my 2nd time. my 1st time wasnt with people that i know of!! with strangers. it was last week. cos practically they are my fren's frenz. and im so stupid to swollow the asap. but for the rest of the puffs, i managed to kluakan thru my mouth. yeap. okok. so, today at work was tiring. Chris told me this. "radhyah, u make a good secretary". hahaha. I WISH!

& YES PEOPLE. PLS TAKE NOTE I WONT BE USING MY CURRENT HP NUM ANIMORE, SOON. CHANGING TO A NEW NUM IN A FEW DAYS TIME. i'll update ya guys whats ma new num personally.


Probably what gfs said bout letting go and move on is a must for me right now. The thought of Fikri is holding me back. Yap i still love him but yeah.. Its ego.. he msg me each week. altho he msg me full of maki2, i noe deep down he care for me. yes i do too. but takpe. both ego. both tanak cari each other. so y even bother and look back when i noe things wont be the same animore??? yeap im moving on so not to worry.! =p. Some people are so, prasaan eh.. ntah asal eh.. haiya.. abeh smarang2 jerrr attack org sia.. so tkde keje lain.. ok wtf ah nie org smue tak perlu sia dalam idop aku. And so, i cant wait to meet my 2 grp of frens this wed. ptg ngn the 1st grp, evening til late night with the other grp. But im looking forward to klua with the evening grp. HAh. okokokok. wtf here.
I love you all my friends!

& to the 3 guys, IM so sorry. its not time for me to accept any of your love right now. as U ALL noe, i still have feelings for fikri. and AS U ALL noe too, if fikri were to ask to be with me again, i'll say YES. but AND AS U ALL NOE, that will never happen. he will never ask tt. but whatever it is, Im sorry but to decline u all nye love for now. You guys noe who u 3 are.


Tak perlu kau ucap "baby i love you so". Cause You lost that place in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home