Sunday, September 14, 2008









he wants SPACE, we give him SPACE. big SPACE in between








kill me, someone. i suddenly feel like blogging all over again. life's been so dull. too much happened past few days. im a free woman now. exams are done and im very very satisfied. i had everything memorised in the morning of the xam thnks to my girls. straight after my last paper, that evening i went to salon and had my hair highlighted. i fucking look like a minahrep a lil with this blonde hair. i asked for white blonde seh. but it turned out diff. i look like a HOLY SHIT right now...ystd, i went to work and then meet up with the rest of my friends at paya lebar. they waited for me at the bus stop where i alighted. it was a total mistake to wear my dorothy perkin's long sleeve top, really. it was all pre-planned. total, there were 14 people. a lot huh.. lets list them down.

couples
wan pao and sherry
dyla and safwan
mas and bf

others
myself
iqah
syidah
saiful
shafiq
fadhil
fadhil's friend
sarinah (i think hats her name)

i felt so bad that i didnt buy for saiful anything for his bdae wich was on last fri. wanted to buy fer him fcuk's perfume but i really had no time. so i bought burger ramly and just placed a candle on top of the burger. altho it was kinda crap, what saiful told me was "its the thought that counts". yes, again, happy birthday saiful. you are old!

the food and drinks we ordered was utterly crap. as in, the service of the shop was inefficient and slow. we then walked ard bazaar and practically, it was to find my baju. and der was kuda kepang. with shafiq around, everyone seems happy. laughing their ass out! we all reached home quite late but i guess im the one that reach hm the lastest. reachd home at 12.15am like that and i was damn tired. so yeah. i had a nice day with them cos they are my true lovely friends. i love you all. thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home