Sunday, September 21, 2008

yesterday was so hectic. i didnt sleep after sahur and played the lappy til 645am and had my bath and made my way to work. i reached exactly at 830am and im proud of myself. tsk. then came fara at 10 and haney at 1130. haney came at 1130 and went off at 130. fara was a lil mad that she said "mak, puas hati takya dtg siak. Step nak g MCYS je. padehal jumpe jantan". ok i guess shes really pissed. then me and fara started to slack! i slept for 3 hours and fara was on the fone. lepak kan.. den i went over to fik's plc to get my stuff back. so while on the way in the bus, i saw fik's bike passed by my bus and i was like "shit". cos he's faster den me. i mean, he didnt noe i was going over. then i sat under his blk til like 8pm. sedih or what buka sorng2 bwh blk..den he saw me and made his way down and said "ok jom ikut i jumpe arab and boy smue". sapppp. siape siak nak gi ikot jumpe dorng.. den fik told me faeza was at his plc. as in, outside. i was like, ARRGGHHH. den i went up to fik's plc and saw faeza and we both shouted. !!! hahahaha.. idiot.. den i told fitri to amek helmet puteh cos me and fik wanted to throw it away cos itu helmet aku punye la kan tapi dh bekas pmpan sundal yg fik tompang. den me and fik wen to buy new helmet ystd and threw that white helmet. thnks la eh for the new helmet. den we all jalan2.. go geylang and all.. last2 balek at 2am.. so late.. den i ate my ramly and went to bed and everyone was in my room (xcept my 2 bro). cos i on aircon and my parents' room the air con rosak.. so i slept at my bro's room.then i woke up and slept in my room on the floor with my sis (cos my parents slept on my bed) and then my sis kicked me. i woke up at 3pm today and what.. im gonna buka alone.. thnks eh... *eye roll*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home