Sunday, April 13, 2008

"im bac and kinda tired. my kwn replace me and anw thns for the gift. betul ke u pkai duet u seh, tk berat hati ke kluakan duet smue? me nga download game . tadi i kal tpi u da tdo ke u avoid i. ntah la n sori i think i found my true luv alrd all thnx 2 u! heh js kiddin. kol me when da wake up. muacks."

dats what fikri sent me at my hp when i woke up this mning. YES i swear the presies i bought it with my own money. tkde share2 nye ngn siape2. and what he meant by he found he's true love is, means kan i bought fer him PSP so dats he's true luv la cos hes been wanting a PSP for a long time. and finally he got it. eh sial lah sweet or what sia aku beli kan dier PSP for bdae present! and he was like saying to me this ystd.

fik: asal u kasi i 2 present?
me: pasal u special.

DEN WE SMILE


hehehh. i told him, the body shop perfume jgn kasi sesiape pakai.. cos cnfrm nnti cpt habes seh.. and its expensive pulak tu!!! i spent ard 400 just on fik's bdae. just to make it happen. just to make him feel special. i hope he loves he psp. but sorry babe. cudnt get u the colour u wanted. ERggh. wellllll, TMR SCH! siak. and ive yet to ketat kan my sch skirt. haiya... well......... im going to do it.. soon.. ptg.. so, yeah.. happy 22nd birthday again my love!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home