Thursday, April 17, 2008



im sorry aini i beat you to this video. and u guys have to check this out. its damn hilarious!

school's preety alright for me. today's school was so lepak. had my sch from 9-10 for my CNR, 10-12 for my OFC and break from 12-1 and OSA from 1-2. but my CNR lesson was cut cut cut til 9.30 ONLY. and had xtra 30 mins. den my OFC was cut cut cut til 10.30. so had my lunch from 10.30 til 1. how great. and then had OSA. ice breaking session. well, im so stresses up abt fikri ay. hes been ACCUSING and i realli mean ACCUSING me of going to geylng pangkeng with my EX, FIRDAUS. we both are innocent party. ok maybe not both, BUT JUST ME. i dont get fikri. people have been saying we wont make it and i really think so i cud change and prove tat theyr wrong but im sorry, i cant. i dun understand him altho weve been together for like what, 2 yrs +! someone told me this.

quantity is not important. quality is the most important in a rship.

means.

QUANTITY (the time being together be it 1 yr or 10 years) is NOT important but the QUALITY (the feeling, the understanding, the love) is MUCH MUCH MUCH more important.

but its hard to let go of him now that we'r almost 3 yrs. so many things ive done for him and vice versa. i miss US. probably it was my fault. but hey, hes such a .. ERGH!

tmr i aint going to sch. lesson boring. in fact no lesson. im so over this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home