Wednesday, April 23, 2008

pls god forgive for what he did cause i know any man would have done just the same.


today = total laziness and moodless for school.



what happened ystd was a total scare for me. shall not elaborate but yeah, i feel like its the world against me. when i wanted to mit shefah and aini at interc just now, i was kinda awkward taking the bus to interc cause it feels like as tho people are saying "eh nie pmpan yg smlm kene tarik smue ngn laki smlm kt TM". u noe, am i paranoid or what? today's lesson is so boring. i didnt have the mood to go sch. wanted to skip sch but yeah, aini motivated me. aini is the biggest bitch in my class. HEHHZzz. sorry babe.



1st lesson: PE. the teacher is so cool. she's miss emily. pretty. and yeah, next week, my PE lesson will be in the swimming pool with other 3 classes. sial lah.. malu or what. for those who dunoe howta swim, gotta go to 10 COMPULSORY SWIMMING LESSON. crazy eh. i nye hair tkle kene chlorine seh.. ughh.



9-10am had talk at auditorium.



10+++ - 11.45am: Office Software Application (OSA) class. and it was draggy. seriously. altho the teacher, mdm sapiah, was fun. but tha thought of what happened ystd stil ran thru my mind and im distracted by it..



11.45am: me and aini ran down quickly that joanne thought we are running towards the cafe to "chop" tempat. LOL. no la pls eh not so kiasu. my shoe the velcro (however it is) terbukak so gotta go Co-OP and buy super glue. den me and aini ate chicken chop pasta. sedap.



1pm: lifeskills lesson (LLA). BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! 2.5hrs of the lesson. its not that boring ah. but the projector spoilt and we cant watch videos so that makes it boring. i slept in class. and aini woke me up and aini said i was like high on drugs. cause i kinda talk nonsense and yeah,. i made a sound when i was sleeping! LOL. i realised tt and aini too. haha!!! mampos.


3.30pm: end of sch and went home straight.

today is a forced-to-go-sch situation. nisa told me this.

nisa: radhyah, nak tanye sikit ah.
me: what?
nisa: ur muke mcm rozalina (the singapore actress, jai's wife)
me: huh, NO!
nisa: sedare jauh ke? jauh jauh ke??
me: no. tk kenal pon se.
nisa: tapi ur face mcm dier. dulu when ur mom pregnant dier ader suke si roza ke, smpai nak anak die muke cam gitu? ok aku merepek.
me, nisa, reen, aini: laugh

me look like roza? omg. nisa isnt the only one yg ckp my face cam roza. my nenek and aini also say. omg. im so not pretty, then. roza lawa mmg lawa tpi tgk muke dier meluat. so, muke aku nie meluat eh dipandang? LOL. wdv.

i wont be logging in frenster and will only be blogging so, YEAH! got scolding from dad and mum. nak tau ape my dad cakap?

dad: MCM MANE NIE, NAK ADER BOIPREN TAPI NAK ADER LAKI LAIN? ADER LA MARUAH SIKIT KAU TU PEREMPUAN. U CHOSE LA YAN. MAKE A CHOICE. KAU FIKIR LELAKI TKDE PRASAAN EH?

mum: KAU JGN MAIN2 API. NANTI LELAKI BUAT PERUT KAU BONCIT BARU TAU. SELISIH. ESH. LELAKI NIE SUKE BALAS DENDAM.

i was like, ah, ah, ah.. hahahaha!!! ye kan aje lah!





The very thought of you, leaving my life
Broke me down in tears
I took for granted all the love that you gave to me
I know that's what I feared

Don't go away
Every heart beat
Every moment
Everything I see is you

Please forgive me
I'm so sorry
don't say we're through

boy I need you, to be by my side
boy I need you, to open up my eyes
Cause without you, where would I be
Yes I need you
Come back to me

A kiss is not a kiss
Without your lips kissing mine
You bring me paradise
I can't live if you took your love
Away from me
Without you I would die

Every second
Every minute
Every time I close my eyes
I could feel you
So I want you
To stay in my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home