Tuesday, July 22, 2008

nas' fren nak kenal2? ughh. and he gave me that "paper" with the name and hp num. as if im gonna msg? haha. peah made me felt like rebound and thats it man. Nomore.
Probably im lying if i say im not thinking bout fikri? im thinking bout all the shit we went thru. arg. good fer him now he has anth girl. ah, so what? no big deal. Im more den happy with my current life. my happiness. my everything. what else cn i ask for from god? god is giving me new life. im gonna cherish this new life.
bestfriends?they xist? dammit. i donch (ikut aini's pronounciation) know.
and oh oh. aini daya shefah, rmmbr this?
fivesome. foursome. threesome, twosome, HANDSOME. and omg! awesome!! haha. ok its stuck in my head.
Ok im movin on. *cross fingers*.
cause i know i can do it.









aini's eyes got punched by me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home