Wednesday, July 30, 2008









since ystd bro has been smsing me to teman him to go bugis to help him chose specs cause he wanna buy. maklumlah, abg no galpren mah.. no galpren baru find me.. haha.. nolah nolah. so finally met abg today at 8pm at bugis. search high and low (bedek seh, padehal 1st kdai near the entrance jek dh dpt specs abg) for the specs. cheap and nice. ok den abg tanye i wan aniting or not. jalan2, tk nmpk anything appealing to my eyes. so, tk beli pape. until i saw this baju.. freaking nice. very simple formal and nice. 14.90 je.. yes.. AJE. haha. den i asked abg, nice ke tk, he said nice, and said ok, he'll buy for me since i tman him to bugis, so yey, another baju to add on to my collection. while paying, abg saw his budak design. the guy was like..

fren: eh kau ader adek? tk bilng pon? adek name siapE?
me: smile
fren: jgn takot la. abang tk makan org.
abg: ah yer, tak makan org. takpe. jgn takot yan. ABANG ader sini.
me: smile
fren: adek kau lawa lah..
abg: k la. balek dulu.. chao
fren: bye adek.. senyum sikit
me: smile, again
fren: sweet nye dier senyum.

PUKE! disgusted siak jantan mcm nie. otw walking to moto abg, abg told me, "laki mcm gini tkmo layan. merepek". haha. betul tu.. so tadi kiter kan mcm race gitu kt road ngn moto2 lain. ader pakcik nie nak race ngn abg. mampos. abg said this to me when we dh smpai carpark my hse.

"bilng pakcik tu, dier dh tua. insaf la"

HAHA FUNNY. THNKS ABG, AGAIN, FOR THE BAJU. i love you abg. (not jst cos of the baju but really from the bottom of my heart).

AND YES AH!! BSK START SKUL AT 10AM instead of 8am! amin. bole aku tido lamer sikit. =D

aniwaes, im applying werk as dental assistant. sat interview. mampos. haha. muke aku? dental assistant? habes ah gigi client. itam siak
..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home