Friday, July 25, 2008

armin&fok. (ok i donoe whats fok real name. its saiful i think?? k aku smarang)



my bubbly girl, gracia.


fok again



yesterday was the bad day ever for me and armin. luck wasnt on our side i suppose? but its ok. we got each other's back.armin got dismissed. and as for me, i went to sch for my high elements shit. my shorts and shirt was in the locker. but i realised i didnt bring my key only when i was standing right in front of my locker. and damn, i went home lor.. a bad bad day. armin sedih dier kene buang. kesian eh. tu la kau slalu tak pergi keje but as time goes towards afternoon and night, things got better for us. met armin and suhaimi and we sat down lepak while waiting for shasha. armin and suhaimi went to kelly serives and armin got a new job offer and he's starting tonight at dhl. good fer him. smlm kene buang, smlm jgk dpt keje. while waiting for shasha, fok came. he joined us. so when after tt, the 5 of us proceed to parkway to play pool. i won in my game with armin! but lost by 1 ball during my game with shasha. =[. haha. then the four of us xcept fok, played the "spot the diff in the 2 pics" game. kecoh siak..

"ah lagi sikit je". sikit tetek kau. hahahah. pastu we went back to tamp and eat at saffrons. and saw amerul nas and azri. and not forgetting, i think i saw muz? ntah. biar. alah msti die bilng his dear gf "i nampak radhyah ngn laki lain". ah confirm nye la. 1 org nye mulut mcm 100000000. erg. nak bilng fik, bilang la kau.. im not scared. im so over it. naik malas aku org tuduh2 aku smarang. what, i cant have frens, isit like tt? wdv la. so, den balek lor.. and anw, iqah got a new fone kan.. so do i. =). thnks a million

fikri is dearly missed by me. somehow somewhere i know he's reading this, laughing and will be saying "hah, mcm paham ah". sukati kau la fikri.. naik malas aku.. i guess my 2008's birthday is a sucky one. its either a double happiness, or double sadness. its up to me to decide. well, no. its decided. and im prepared for the worst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home