Sunday, September 28, 2008

first half of today sucks sucks sucks. had a tiff with fikri and everything was pure dead. so then, we managed to pull it thru (somehow) and i started doing my work normally. i then met syidah at paya lebar mrt station and siti at ct hall. we 3 had our break fast together and it was oh-so ramai org gitu. (like duh). F1 race so thats y ramai people. last2 we buka at secret recipe marina sq's branch. syidah and siti ordered spag meatballs and as for me i ordered lasagne. we had so much fun gitu kan buka together again. how can i not say i love them so much! then syidah made me and siti walk all the way to charles and keith just to buy her shoe but sorry babygirl, they dont have your size kan. hehehe =p. so i made my way to kallang alone to meet fikri. but he was late. janji jumpe at 9.25pm. i reached at 9.10pm and he reached at 9.40pm. bagus la eh. hahaha. aku siang sgt dier lambat sgt. so we made our way to atm to pay for my baju and fikri gave me a big surprise. shhh!! its a secret. tsk tsk!! thanks fikri. really. then we went to buy food and i bought myself nail polish and fikri apply it for me. how nice. =). he's been doing my nails for me through out these times. im glad the 2nd half of my day is filled with love. all thanks to fikri himself, syidah and siti.

and lastly since its 1.02am now which means its 28 sept, i wanna wish something to a special someone.

happy 48th birthday mum! you are still young. dont worry.

(i cant wait for us family to breakfast together. i love you mum. we love you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home