Monday, September 29, 2008








holla and i just came back from celebrating my mother's birthday at pattaya restaurant. had a nice nice meal with my family and i saw my ex colleague. she was siting with her family. to my surprise, her parents and my parents are friends. so me and my 2nd bro RELUCTANTLY, and i really mean reluctantly, went over to their seats and "salam" them. soon after, 1st bro came. then, we ate and yeah.. mom, me, dad and bro bought shoe and my shoe is super nice.. i bought everything necessary today. raya shoes, my liquid foundation and many2 more.tell me bout it. its great going out with your parents right? ahah. then me and bro played a stupid game.

1st bro: ok kiter tengok thru out our journey kat geylng, yayan atau abg nmpk kwn kiter lebeh bynk
me: ok.
hha ..lame kan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home