Thursday, April 24, 2008



my bro and lil sis.







today i was really hoping to meet someone after school but least i xpected that it'd turn out as a dissappointment. but its okay.. sch sucks. ugh.

9-10pm.: had my customer relations (CRN) class. and yeah, bored as always. i sat at the back with aini and all, but me and aini keep talking and talking and talking. and i was smsing that someone too. he was using his fren's fone tho. so cudnt sms much and he wasnt intrested in smsing me! like mother fucking hell.

10-12pm: supposing i have my OFC lesson but its cancelled. then, 10-11am had break.

11-1pm: OSA. damn bored. rin's comp broke down so she shared with me and we started talking and talking and talking. talked abt our classmates (kinda like gossip a lil), abt bfs, relationships, sch, work and all. yeah..

1pm: went straight home which i was xpecting someone to fetch me but.... yeah. didnt happen so. ALRIGHT! iTS ALRIGHT! =). went to interc with my babes and reached home ard 1+ nearly to two. den i slept til 3+. sch wasnt so tiring but im not sure of why im so tired. and things hasnt been going smooth lately. well, wtf ah right. tot of going work but im so tired la. so lethargic.

anw, my fren's mum just passing the way. so sad right. im feeling sad too. ni lah lumrah hidup. hope everythings gonna be fine for my fren.

aini asked me this stupid qn
"so how do you find the guys in our sch? hot tak?"
eeeeeerrrrrrrrr.
sorry guys but u all are not too hot for my standard. HA.HA.
saw quite alot of ppl today.
saw fadz at cafe and he talked to me abt kicking bikes (LOL)
saw wan at the lift and he was looking so tired.
i didnt expect eh quite a num of people i noe is in the same sch as me.
EVEN THE LONG LOST FRENS!
like qua, fath. a super WOW. reunion or what!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home