Monday, May 5, 2008

























CRN class was B O R I N G!! thus, dats what u get from students like us. well, i pranked aini just now.. and in the end, i got pranked myself. stupid... hahaha. smth funny happen ah in sch.. u noe i noe ah nuraini jalani! OFC lesson was cut 2 1 hrs only and had lunch for 2 hours. im so well known antara din's fren. thnks to? DIN himself and NURAINI BITCH! haha. u noe i noe ah aini. hate you. yes din aku hotstuff like how u claimed!
i need to cut down on my vulgarities man. its so not sweet of me to say all those words especially if people hears me saying that? well. dats just me. heee. my bf's sick again. i miss him, pretty much. altho we kinda having a fight now. well. LOL. ok so random. omg. hehhh. ok this post is so dead. IM OFF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home