Friday, April 25, 2008

eh see that bitch behind duing what.! haha.=p back to square one, a skul gal.

APE JE MY MOM! WTF! SHE ASK WHT TIME I FINISH SCH TDY AND I SAID 10.30 AND SHE SAID ASL SIANG N I SAY AH CIKGU TK DTG AND SHE SAY "SUKER2 JE BALEK" EH SHE STUPID OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! MMG BOLEH BALEK PE CIKGU TK DTG. eEH SIAK AH. SOMEONE TALK SENSE TO HER!!!! ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
today is so exhausting! i think it was a waste of time cuming to school today. OFC lesson is cancelled again sey. my BPF lesson was supposed to be 2 hrs but cikgu cumer aja 1 n a half hr je. so like what, attend skul at 9 and 10.30 go home. merepek or what.. so i was late meeting my gfs (as usual) and went to sch. talking abt some craps. and in class. BPF was sooooooooooooooo boring!! me and aini (my bitch partner) vandalised the table due to boredom. i dunoe why she keeps picking on me? ok well. i keep picking on her. LOL. she copied my work! pemalas. and yeah, BPF is smth like maths so i did it fast and accurate. maklum budak pandai maths tapi o level fail. haha!okokok. wanted to eat at the cafe after sch since we finish early but the BITCH tanak!! so sengket !! haha. sorie gal. den we walked to the bus stop. me, bitch and shefah. thus, in the bus, this bitch nak makan FC . kanina. kat skola tanak makan siak. well, dey followed me top up ma ezlink den i went home alone. yeah. dorng teman smpai railing 72. den dh balek smue, i siap2 go work. ugh tiring gilerrrrrr. dlm bus 8 i slept sia.. 1st time i m so tired. and bus pulak sejuk.! went werk sorng den balek also sorng. at werk mcm nak nanges. so stressed up! kene buat JLL la ADM la argg.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home