Friday, May 30, 2008

it has always been you, my brother.

like the saying goes...

never make someone a priority when they only make you an option.

therefore, im afraid. of losing you

yesterday was kinda a bad day. really. my head hurts. sch was 8-12. but it ended ard 9.30am. dont ask why. lazy to elaborate. so i didnt feel well and didnt even manage to finish up my plate of mee and yeah, i vomit. it was horrible. sakit2 still went to work which i regretted. went to play pool at night and im so happy cause i won but itu pon main tipu. reached home late ard 10+ ystd, and noone was home. so i watched ANTM while smsing Matin abt syidah. im so confused la pasal dorng dua nie kan.. haizzzz.!!! dorng nye hubungan, aku yg pening.

conclusion: i love yesterday. I LOVE YESTERDAY DAMMIT!!(xcluding vomitting)

today.. hmm.. nuthing much happened. today's the last day i can collect my prize from mediacorp and yeah, abang sent me. nice abang. my 1st bro. he sent me and then i teman him go bendemeer cos he cuztomise his seat and yeah, i helped him choose the colour and its nice la siol. i gave him ideas and he followed. see, great mind think alike. otw and nak balek, ader accident. abg forced me to rmmbr the plate num cos he wanna buy TOTO. fuck. and so he did lah.. den yah, dats bout it. and faiz was being soooooooooooooooooooo nice to help me do my project at sch library. cause that fucking person peh lambat kan.. smpai MLC (sum computer room at sch) pn dah tutop. ok actuali MLC nari mmg tutop. HAhaz. so at library, me and anonymous masuk frenster each other and anonymous mengumpat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha. cikopek smue klua. lepak pe. ok den.. dats bout it ah!! k chao! i gotta get well soon!!


BESOK IS "THE QUEST" thingy!!!! xcited at the same time tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home