Friday, May 23, 2008


my gals made me feel better after ystd's mishap. sch was alright today but just a lil restless. fik msged me while im in class. ok no. we were just sambung our sms where we stopped ystd. bla3 and then wanted to go work but my body cant take it. im too tired already. so i decided to go home then. so many things happen recently but u think i gv a damn? hell noooooo .if u think i do, ur wrong. took 31 to interc with aini shefah and daya. i was walking at interc with em and say some kinda familiar face uh. i smiled at that guy ar.. (altho i wasnt sure if dats the prsn i noe. cause he was looking at me too! we had eye contact. LOL). and he smiled back. and yea, he panggil me and my girls. betul lah tu dier. its THAQIF. our secondary sch mate. he left our sch when he's in sec 2 cause he shifted house and now he's in ITE tamp. abeh kan, dier suro kiter amek number dier. and sms dier num kiter. eleh. no way man. aini and shefah took. but as for me, i didnt. he was asking for my num and aini told him, that i will never giv away my number. ahaha.. ok lah since he's my sec sch mate right, i gave and he smsed me. sms stakat suro save num dier. haha. he rmmbred my name!!! but aini's and shefah's name, he didnt. he said aini's FARHANA and shefah's HAJAR. mampus. itu smue org lain seh.. hahahazzz. ok practically im so happy today. AND NOT FORGETTING, I board the same bus with din to sch. hahaha!!! ok ok. im so xcited for THE QUEST this 31st may. cause i noe whats in for the giftpack. i went to the nebo webby. smangat ehk. hahahh. fik is working as the marshall i guess. wellll.... i so cant wait ay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home