Saturday, May 24, 2008

Maybe this decision was a mistake right from the start. Met ____. everything was fine til we went to cyber cafe and ____ flared up. from there, things got out of hand. i started making scenes in public and i admit, that ___ had to go along with the flow. Padan muker dier kene byr 16 bux for ERP cause cashcard tkde value. ader duit tak? LOL. hmpff. we argued big at siti's block there, and i threw _____'s things from his bag. just cause i wanted to take MY STUFF. (jgn tktau malu k its yours). perhaps mum was right. i got too many lucifers in my body. but wth right. so then _____ slapped me twice on my face. thats so W.O.W. i got slapped. Twice. Hard. On my cheek. but i dun care. ____'s being suchan ass by calling my parents. fine.. but i didnt know.. why when my parents and me we abt to go from the place, my heart was shattered to see ____ sitting down beside his bike and was fixing his helmet cause i kicked it and im truely sori for that. suddenly my heart was like, filled with pitifulness. i was crying. i swear to god that when my dad u-turned to sent me home, i was crying harder cause i was feeling remorseful. til now. but i hope things will be okay now. everything hass ended. AMIN. take care, ____. Sory for what ive said and done. After the lecture from my parents, i sat and think. Cause my mum told me to. and i did. i only cried harder. since im alone at home now, i might as well cry my heart out. After much crying and argueing, im feeling hungry. hehh. I regretted much what i did and said to ____. what i said to ___ everything was so untrue. Maybe yes i do look like an asshole bitch/prostitute/whore/slut (cause thats what ___ always label me as), going out with other guys, my heart will always be with him. cause i know by the end of the day, its him i run to for a shoulder to cry on. Perhaps im not good at expressing my feelings?? i suppose so. OK then. Im super hungry.

TIME CHECK:
10.15pm.

ok im going out now to.. somewhere and also buy some food for myself to eat. Take care and you people have a nice weekend. (cause mine is spoilt)
=]. Love you siti fatimah for being there for me and advicing me to eat choco, cause im feeling better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home