Sunday, June 1, 2008

Three Reasons to Leave Your Lover
05/30/08 9:35 AM

filed under: Love

Love yourself and leave HIM the minute these three deal breakers come into play.

#1 Leave him when he is abusive, physically or verbally!

#2 Leave when he is controlling. Never forget that you are your own woman.

#3 Leave him when you have evidence that he is cheating. But be careful, ladies, suspicion won't cut it and no snooping allowed!.

got this from tyrashow.com


Anw Fikri, if u reading this, i just want you to know that.. should i even accept ur request of adding me to your msn contacts? i dun think i shuld, right?? i mean, lets face it. i wanted to talk things out, yea, but u seem so desperate. It freaks the hell out of me. Life's great so far. Why do you have to come back? Now, the request is still pending. i'll leave it as it is, until you give me 3 good reason why i should add u to my msn. And yeah, y now den u add me at ur msn? Oh dah tkde pmpan lagi nak add so im ur last resort? chet. whatever. JUst tag at my Tagboard the 3 reasons. BYe fikri







The quest was fun in a way that me and gfs we lost til tekka??!!! wtf??? hahahaha. ok la. i had fun afterall. i was suppose to meet "A" but i cancelled it cause it was a last minute plan that "B's meeting me. so sorryyyyyyyyyy!!! I cant help but keep having last min changes ah. hahahaaa. so yeah.. "C" keeps calling me and i swear i got annoyed cause he wants to meet me? i noe lah its SATURDAY and its suppose to be our day but hey, i thought we broke up?? and i thought i made it clear?? are u meeting me to use me?? to use me for smtg u ache for??? sorry. im not a bitch. i have my rules. ok forget abt that person there. then i met "B". went to escape theme park and we practically spent the whole day there!! for like, 5 hours i suppose?? ard 1hr in escape, "D" and "E" came so the four of us were together. it was so hilarious. "D" actuali made me, "B" and "E" laughed so badd... hehhehhh. dier takot of heights. i vomitted again, and luckily "E" was there. i dunt know just whats wrong with me.so yeah.. and the pirate thingy. we sat and we got 2 free rides cause it was an incomplete ride as theres this fam stop twice. babi. den this couple in front of us quite kecoh and yeah, smue ktawe lor tgk muke "D". hehhh. den we go makan at MCdonalds and i lepak fer a while and reached home at 10+pm. whoa. i went out of the hse at 7+am ystd and came back 10+. more den 12 hrs klua. kay lah.. today im gonna rest. till here then. cHao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home