Saturday, October 4, 2008






me, iqah, fred, wan pao and saiful made our way to syidah's open house today around 2+. yeap its just the 5 of us. we slack at syidah's place till 4+ and we made our way home. lucky for me, i had 1 straight bus home! 72!! gees* wanted to buy rollers but tkde seh kat houg point. had some arguements with fikri simply cause he didnt trust me but i didnt blame him. entah eh. my relationship with him is way too rocky den i ever imagine but insyaAllah im gonna get over this. i really cant wait to go karaoke this wednesday. till here. more fotos will b uploaded when syidah sent me thru msn from her camera. and as for today, my house pon ader mcm open house gitu lah. my cousins auntie all coming to my place. and my mum masak sedap2. sambal udang especially but fucking hell to my ulcer, i takleh makan. baik kan. mcm siak.. so ok lor =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home