Friday, October 3, 2008

spent my 2nd day of raya with fikri. no we didnt "jalan raya". we literally went shopping together. i went to deposit my money in the bank. then we went to mustafa centre to shop. and then to KFC to eat like a pig, bought murtabak for his family, "shop" at bugis street and lastly played arcade at kallang leisure park. i almost bought this puma watch wich cost 89 bucks but fik said that the watch isnt nice. well. ape2 lah. hmmph. i want to sit @ home and rot. i dont want to go work anymore. really.
my results was a bomb.!

OFC- A
OSA- A
CRN- A
BPF- C
TOTAL GPA: 3.625

eh this is super good enough for me. BPF, expected la i got C cos i didnt realy so into it. but well, fik is the 1st i informed abt my result but dier mcm tak happy for me so, whatthehell kan. then i called my parents and they were soooo happy. i mean, yah.. im so lazy. so hard to see me study but see, i prove them wrong.. tsk tsk tsk..

and as for today, im planning to watch "the house bunny" with fikri. ive been craving for the lasagne from secret recipe but fik cakap "tempat murah2 makanan lebih sedap". true. 1 good example: KFC. but i cnt eat much altho im super2 hungry. thx to the ulcer i have on my lips. it hurts. =(. ok lah. i want to rot and home right now. till here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home