Wednesday, October 1, 2008


getting stuck in a jam is the reason why i hate to take cars.


we have always been using the same colour. me and 1st bro






lawa samer2, buruk samer2. these 2 are my life.

my malam raya was well spent with my love one. we spent the whole night together. yes im so selfish to even share him with his family.. thank god he was driving instead of riding the bike cause it was raining yesterday. thnks again, fikri

today, the frequent phrase people say to me is:
"YAYAN DAH KURUS EH"
(yea right. i still think im fat. bynk gilerrrr org ckp aku dah kurus. mcm happy gitu sey)

and the frequent question asked to me is:
"YAYAN DAH KERJE EH?"
(stop it. im working cause its the hols kan korng nie dah kenaper. im still schooling so i need duet raya ok)

so izah went home early today. she said she wanted to revise for her N's tomorrow. but she updated her blog. babi kan.
today, i collected $487.
best kan? i noe.
bye. i want to recount my duit raya
(stop it siak radh)

selamat hari raya aidilfitri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home