Sunday, June 1, 2008

2nd post for the. today is so boring. sorry for not joining u guys today to celeb nad's bdae. we'll go sheesha okay soon. nx week. i love ya'll. probably it'll be my treat? i hope if i got the money.

i'll be going to night safari soon. perhaps soon. yeah. . xcited kepe aku.. cnfrm kecoh. binatang tgk kiter terus tido kot? hahaha. mum's like duing my esprit watch. she's xtending the metal parts cos she own that watch now. yup yup i gave it to her that watch. so she besarkan cos her wrist fat! hahaha. so i'll be using a diff watch now.well, sometimes u have to learn to let go. right? =). my babe's studying so i shall not disturb and let my babe concentrate. its been a tough week for myself as well as babe. I love you babe. i honestly do. MUacks. HAHAHA.

Life's great. Life's too short to look back. ive seen it all. feel it all. eat my dust kay. ive been vomitting these past few days and it really concerns me. my babe said that maybe im pregnant? pala hotak kau! i came my menses alrd kay which ended less den a week ago. and furthermore, i dont do stuffs =p. tmr's my roleplay and im sure to do well for it. insyaallah. was chatting with MAS and yeah, told her everything bout what happened in my life and all. we chatted abt fiq too. as in SHAFIQ. haiya. are guys so unpredictable? i guess so.

plan nak g pulau ubin. I hope jadi eh.. kiter g ngn diff2 elements. rocker, minah, mat, rilek. HAHAHA. sial lah.. i hope its a fun outing. OKay lah. im off. too tired.

RMMBR PEOPLE, NEVER LOOK BACK CAUSE IF U DO, U'RE IN FOR JEALOUSLY, JUST LIKE I DID. its a big mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home