Saturday, October 18, 2008

ANIWAY U ALL, IM CURRENTLY NOT USING HP. MY 2ND BRO PAKAI COS HE SENT HIS TO SERVICE CNTR. SO ANYTHING CALL MY HOUSE. (unless my dad is kind enough to lent me one of his spare fone, den ya'll can reach me thru my mobile)














the 3 curly hair girls and barney (lol)


malam2 tanak balek.. kedai smue dah tutop, kiter merempat kat lua..
my bitch got herself an ipod touch and she wrote this at her notes


happy birthday shafiq. u know u love my presents. hahaha!!!


well, today syidah came over my hse, we dvd-ed for a while and then went out. lepak. met shafiq and then gave him his birthday present. i bought for him a bag from converse, body shop's soap and adidas' waterbottle. im glad fiq likes it.. then we met wan ci. baru nak lepak skali kedai tutop.. sappp.. so we took lots of fotos. and kedai at interchange terbakar sey.. so pitiful. deret macdonal cpf building. satu deret hangus. haha. we lepak at pondok den suddenly got bynk moto tau den me and babe dh mcm takot. skali....!!!! si faliq pulak!! ruper2 nya, those mat moto are my senior in sec sch. walauey.. so me and faliq lek chill bual2 jap.. catch up on old times.. bynk2 tmpt, nmpk die pt pondok plak..
AIR YG TENANG JGN SANGKA TIADA BUAYA.
KWANG KWANG KWANG.
familiar kan that phrase =p
u noe i noe la kan girlfriends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home