Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm looking for the peace to find some sleep tonight
Cause I'm Not very proud of the way I have lived today.


Me, Aini and daya. the good old days.
(ignore the date. daya salah set the date. this pic is not taken on 2004 k)

i followed parents to market today. deposit some money. me & dad went to TM to helloshop to change my plan to student plan but it was a long story and in the end we didnt change ownership. then dad and me ate at KFC, and then when we were making our way to NTUC, we stopped by this spectacles shop and dad bought this sunglasses and as for me, dad bought for myself a pair of contact lens. finally, my "craving" for contact lens is over. thnks dad. then, we made our way home sweet home..



Needs:
that skirt @ bugis
that top @ bugis

pending:
samsung's mp3 (quite essential for me cos music is my everything)

Wants:
hair dye
contact lens (got it from daddy today)
many2 tops
many2 bottom
lasagne @ secret recipe
digi cam
curl my hair

big spender kepe!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home