Friday, October 10, 2008

u've been wonderful & all that u can be
thanks thanks thanks for the long 3 years of love. i guess for now, the pieces dont fit anymore.
and you know what i mean.. thanks for ignoring my calls, hanging up on me, avoiding me.
insyaAllah i will be able to move on (with the help of my gfs that is!)



my daily life:
these are the neoprint fotos we took ystd at cathay.






sorry auntie.

they are my only strength in life.







meeting point was at syidah's plc. so me and siti went over and then we proceed to compass point to eat long john where this girl tapped on my shoulder to ask me for my hp number cause her guy friend nak kenal2. i was like, ape eh? why me eh? before that, we heard the guys in that group asking one another, "kau nak yang mane? yang baju hitam, hitam atau hitam?" its pure coincidence that we 3 wore black tank top and 3 quater skirt. then, we wen to sentosaaaa. gerek kepe. altho its only the 3 of us, we had fun! then while walking at the beach, budak2 lelaki melayu kacau. they said "my favourite colour is black!". get it? like i said. all of us is wearing black tank top. so yeah. dorng saje nak kacau. in the train otw back to vivo, ader pakcik stalker talked to syidah. kwang3. at vivo,ader grp of minah cari pasal siak ngn kiter.. dun wanna talk bout it lah. ingt nak g karaoke, skali ct sakit. ok den we went to town to take neoprint. No, its not kental k.. so ct went back naik cab from cathay, me and syidah took train. sampai kt tamp, i heard someone calling my name. skali toleh, eh! shahryl. LOL. my primary school friend. bual2 kejap. den we went our separate ways. skali nak beli eyeliner, eh! nampak my primary sch fren lagi, Baizurah. haha. den nak balek, syidah went to meet wan ci while i took a bus home alone. ader 2 matrep ikot kiter sey.. ewww. ok whatever. aniwae babes, sory if i irritate u two tadi cause i know i act like a psychotic freak talking, smiling, kissing my own hp. kwang3!!!! hahahahahaha!!!! u noe i noe la kan .. =p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home