Thursday, October 9, 2008








my time was filled with joy, laughter and wonderful people around me yesterday. thanks thanks thanks. despite of losing my voice, the plan for yesterday night still went on. and i really did have fun. we laugh, we scream, we tease, we took pics & we gossip...there we a total of 6 people including me. 5 guys and myself. but they are all nice people. we chilled at arab street first. while ngh lepak, this toyota wish car pass my us and lagu dier buat kuat2. P plate summore. skali check2, the driver is BOY (kwn fikri, farihin). i was like, erg! azri and all kutuk boy sey.. dorng ckp kreta bapak2 abeh nak step bukak lagu kuat2. makkk.. whatever la..made our way "there" at 10.45pm and sui-sui we reach at 11pm.went there by car. Azri drove. His car's radio and tv is spoilt so we had to make our own radio which is our own jokes. half way thru while we're at that place, i suddenly felt hungry. too hungry tt i wanted to vomit. so was azri. so me and him decided of eating supper after that. while we were at that place still, i lost my voice and the guys was teasing me. my bro went out to excuse himself for quite some time, about, 30 mins-45 mins so i was there with azri & jasman. it was so cold that mywhole body was numb. the material of my cardigan is too thin so i borrowed azri's sweater and kesian dier, kesejukan. we (me & azri)both dah tired. we chill one corner, rest our heads. my abg, jasman, owerk and another guy, still active.blah bleh bloh, we went to eat supper at simpang. azri's eyes were too tired to drive. but Alhamdulillah we managed to reach home safely. reached home ard 4+ in the morning tadi. too tired. so i went to sleep straight when i saw my bed. and now, im forced to wake up cause its another happy day for me. the plan today and tonight is more fun den yesterday.
thanks. im off to bathe now.
timecheck: 10.19am.
i only had 4 hours of sleep =(
but its ok. what can i say. girls just wanna have fun.
see you again this sunday, azri.
sleepover time! kwang3.



it hurts when u say that u understand me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home