Tuesday, October 7, 2008


yesterday, i met up with my lovelies. i went over to syidah's place, chill2 makan kuih2 and watch the hills with her (romantic or what) til 1.30pm. then we made our way to AMK mrt station to meet emma at bugis and i bought the skirt and top i wanted. plus bangle and necklace. the total i spend ystd was.. 27 bucks. hey! considered cheap k. top, bottom, necklace and bangle for 27 bucks. you dont need expensive stuff to look nice. its how u mix and match it. and so, i bought all my needs. and im gonna save my few hundred dollars in my bank!my contact lens was torturing me so i decided to open it and pinjam emma's casing. then, i shall not elaborate more about what happned btwn 5.30pm - 6.30pm cos my gfs noe what happened. they made their way to PS and as for me, i made my way to Pasir ris to meet fikri.

u noe i noe what happened fikri. and i'll keep to my words this time.

anw, shira if you reading this, im planning to go out with nasri and dzul around november or december. nasri suro kau open table. hahaha! (since kau kaya, why not. collection bynk kan). anything u msg me k

Whatever you give a woman, she’s going to multiply.
If you give her sperm, she’ll give you a baby.
If you give her a house, she’ll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she’ll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she’ll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
So - if you give her any crap, you will receive a ton of shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home