Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm not hesitating,I just don't wanna rushYou can be anywhere you wanna be,But you decided to be here wit me.No coincidence, it was meant to be

Im so afraid to say love. Im traumatized. I SWEAR I AM
wednesday, i played pool with A and as always, i lost! 2-1. ok fuck. den we ate at the downtown's tmpt makan and yeah, kinda didnt have the appetite. and b4 that in the mning, had my BRANCH at LJS with A, H, S, M, I, and another one i dont know the name. hehh. okay den, as always too, i vomit. A's always been there uh. but dier make fun by saying "eh berat pe cup nie" (cause i vomit in the cup). hahaha.ok crap.

thursday, wanted to watch congkak with A but mcm tanak gitu so we decided to play pool again. im addicted to pool ah now altho im sick and tired of losing all the time. but since ramai org, me and A went sumwhere else. something happened and im kinda traumatized by it. serious shit nye nie. Only my gfs tau uh what happened. dorng sendiri shocked. OK shuddup gals . dun u dare tag what happened ok, at my tagbrd!!

friday (today). sch starts at 10 and ends at 11.15. ok thats utterly crap. ate lunch with A, S, H and M. den M teman-ed go mrt cos i wanted to go work. so then, at work, Joe called me. kacau jek! dier nye fren nak kenal2 with me. yeah he said uh the other day kwn die nak knal2. haiya. talked to his fren for a short while cos his fren said his fren saw me. ah smarang jek. K den.. met M aft work and we went buy stuffs for myself as well as my homestuff cause my mum kirim stuff uh. kinda had misunderstanding with A but everythings alright. OK then.
im going off now. gotta study for CRN test and gotta burn the midnite oil cos i have yet to do my RESUME!! shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home