Monday, June 2, 2008





today's OFC test was ok. i screwed it up. i fogot the lines. hais. well whatever. i finally managed to snap a foto of me and ___. hahakz. finally! so, we went to eastpt to eat kfc cos ___ was there too eating with frens. so kiter kecoh, as always. and after eating cheese fries, i vomitted (whats new?). rabak nye. ___ tgk aku muntah also dier wanna muntah. and smpai the sink choke (however its spelled) siak. eee. geli.. den pt meja makan also i vomit. dorng smue help me. i muntah at plastic. haiz. just whats wrong with me? dorng ckp im lacking in vitamin in my body. probably?? thnks to ____, ____ and ____ for sending me home. I owe u 3. thnks and sorry for being sucha troublesome gal =(.

time check. 1.17pm.

i have sch til 5pm. but i called my teachers and told em alrd.
im sleeping now. bye people =(
i wanna get well soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home