Tuesday, October 21, 2008

im in school now and im not feeling so good. im down with flu . what a month for me. i went to east coast village to eat with fikri ystd and we ate alot.. im sorry and i guess my emotions are running wilder now. im sorry fikri. im taking my shirt after sch cos i sent for alteration ystd. then im gonna buy burger ramly cos they are selling that, near to the shop that i alter my shirt and skirt. im off now. lesson's over.

timecheck: 3.36pm

2nd post for the day. we ended our lesson at 11.15pm like tt. me daya aini n shefah went to LJS at east pt for our lunch. half way, daya gtg cos she have to sit for her O levels xams at 2.30pm. me and the other 2 went to tampines mall and went shopping. in the end i bought myself a bag from BHG. school bag cum jalan2 bag. ok lah. cheap. then, we encounter many2 weird and mental people. aini's fault. she attract this sort of ppl. first was in the bus 31 when a mental little boy suddenly held her hand. then, kat 500+ she and shefah sat bside this mental girl also.. and tt gal was yearning for aini =p. and lastly..at kedai specs this pakcik panggil2 and he said "jambu seh jambu seh". it was funny when sharifah imitate tt. and he mintak number.. masyaAllah.. it was super funny... now im gonna take my baju from my alteration shop. ive been using many2 tissue to wipe my flu. and i hope i can get to meet fikri later. AMIN.


listen to this song cos it means so much in a relationship. Im not getting any better. fikri told me to rest @ hm and not meet him but who cares.. i still want to meet him.. Hehhhee. aghhh. my nose it so itchy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home