Monday, October 20, 2008

ystd, went out with fyk. we went many places. rent dvd and we watch it together. yah, just e 2 of us. tali pocong perawan & the hottie and the nottie. watched both. and then, we went to eat @ secret recipe, marina sq's outlet. it was supposed to be my treat. i ordered fish n chips and he ordered chicken smtg smtg, i cnt rmmbr. den his food wasnt appetizing to him. so i offered if he wanted to xchange dish with me. he took my fish n chips =(. eating his dish, makes me want to vomit. itu pasal tk habes. but takpe lah. let him eat the nice one. last2, fyk yg byr for the meal. thanks sayang. kwang3. =). then we went to watsons when i saw nadia, kwn keje lama. we talk2, den fik paid for my hair wax too. =(. thanks again sayang. we went to kallang to play arcade. spend 7 bucks in total. i told si fyk nie to keep my remaining 7 bucks but i think he terbawak balek and today i got no sch money. as in,no loose cash. so the troublesome thing is have to withdraw. leceh.. den me and babes ate @ noods (however u spell it). so tak sedap...den...............homesweethome. im going to tailor to change my sch skirt nye zip cos its rosak. pagi2 tadi buat hal. so i use another black skirt.. den after going to tailor im meeting fyk. nak makan fish n chips k .. this time u cannot take my dish. i wont offer =p. till here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home